1. Who are you named after? – I was named after Hollywood movie actress Jennifer Jones, who was very popular at the time I was born.
2. Last time you cried? – About 10 days ago. Unfortunately, I had a little melt down, as I do occassionally. Didn’t last long.
3. Do you like your handwriting? -Definitely not. My handwriting is terribly messy. I tend to print, which is not much better. When I was in grade 4 and the class was allowed to start using ink, I had to keep using pencil because I was so messy.
4. What is your favourite lunch meat? – None as I’m vegetarian. I like to have hard boiled eggs for lunch.
5. Do you still have your tonsils? – Yes
6. Would you bungee jump? – No definitely not. I’m a scaredy cat.
7. What is your favourite kind of cereal? – Dead heat between porridge and Special K.
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? – Always.
9. Do you think you are strong? Fairly strong mentally. Strong physically as I do strength work in the gym to try and stay strong as I age.
10. Favourite ice cream? Boysenberry
11. What is the first thing you notice about a person? Their smile.
12. Football or baseball? Definitely AFL. My team is North Melbourne.
13. What colour pants are you wearing? – Khaki
14. Last thing you ate? Toast with honey
15. What are you listening to? The fan whizzing around.
16. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Green
17. What is your favourite smell? Fresh bread baking.
18. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Chris – partner
19. Married? Was married for 32 years. New relationship now but not married.
20. Hair colour? Have coloured it since I was 16, but now letting the colour grow out. Have decided to age gracefully.
21. Eye colour? Hazel
22. Favourite food to eat? Quiche
23. Scary movies or happy endings? – Happy endings.
24. Last movie you watched? The Dressmaker
25. What colour shirt are you wearing? Hot pink
26. Favourite holiday? USA last year. California and Salt Lake City for RootsTech
27. Beer or Wine? Wine or champagne
28. Night owl or morning person? Morning. I’m useless at night
29. Favourite day of the week? Saturday as I look forward to a relaxing weekend with my partner.
As my blog is being preserved by the National Library of Australia via Pandora my responses should be available for some years to come.